Monday, September 1, 2008

Baby Shower in the Country

Here are some photos from the great baby shower that my Aunts Jane and Bobbie gave me a few weeks ago. it was really nice to be able to see so many of my cousins and the women of my dad's side of the family. And of course, the food is always GREAT too!

Here i am with Aunt Jane and Aunt Bobbie (Thank you! Thank you!)


the gifts

A pretty white dress


Another cute outfit... Babe's going to look good for quite a while



Trying out the burp cloths Shannon made for me and Babe


With mom and the Paddington Bear she made for Babe


with my sister, Liz, and my mom


My cousin Phil and Uncle Samuel are the kitchen help


Check out the spread! (what you can't see behind the flowers is the stack of yummy peanut butter balls... mmmm)


With many of the girl cousins

No comments: