Sunday, August 3, 2008

Family Beach Trip 2008

Every year my mom's side of the family hits Topsail Island North Carolina for a week of sun and fudge and swimming. here are some highlight photos.

Hanging on the beach


The happy couple


I roped Max into taking some prenatal yoga pics of me to use on my website eventually. Vira II


Twisting Sukhasana


Usually the Campbell Family Band plays... my uncle's fiddles


My cousin Charles Wade trying to get into the band with the banjo


My cousin Mauren on the Base


Charles Wade flexes his muscles


we celebrate my cousin Emily's birthday


With my aunt Nadine


Charles Wade trying to go gangsta


my mom arranging the desserts for Emily's celebration




My cousin Molly


My cousins Emily and Mauren doing "the Emily Face"


Rocking the Maternity swimsuit


Truly i was a little lax about taking pictures and since max was only there for a few days we didn't get the many many great shots we usually have from trips. i'm hoping my aunt Nadine will hook us up with a few more. but until then, Enjoy!

No comments: